Procurement & Fuel Cards have an expiration month and year. The card is good until the end of the expiration month.
Cardholders will be contacted during the month of expiration, when their replacement card has been received in the Card Services office.
- Pick up their new card in the Accounts Payable – Card Services offices, French Administration Building, Room 240-EE (Photo ID is required) or
- Make arrangements with Card Services staff for an alternate method of delivery.
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.
- There is no change of card number on the renewed Card. However, expiration date and security code will change.
- If cardholder has any automatic billing arrangements, those merchants must be advised of the new expiration date and security code.
- Cardholders are to cut up or shred expired cards, then discard.