FedEx Shipping Account
Departments may work directly with FedEx to ship and pay for shipping by using one of the following two procedures:
- Create a FedEx Billing Online account and pay for shipping invoices using the purchasing card.
- A video tutorial of FedEx Billing Online can be found here.
- Create or update a FedEx shipper account and attach the purchasing card to be direct-charged by FedEx for all shipments on the account.
- To setup this direct-charge method of payment, contact FedEx at email@example.com or 800-645-9424.
- After this process is established with FedEx, the purchasing card will automatically be charged for each shipment processed on the FedEx account.
- Please note: when creating a shipper account be sure to request WSU pricing. This will guarantee shipping at the lowest cost available.
- After FedEx charges the purchasing card, the transaction will be available for reconciliation in PNet4. Please click here for detailed information on identifying and reconciling transactions in PNet4.
IMPORTANT: Invoices will no longer be received by Accounts Payable. The invoices will only be available electronically through FedEx Billing Online
Please visit the FedEx website for questions regarding the capabilities of FedEx Billing Online. For an interactive demo of FedEx Billing Online please visit the following link: http://www.fedex.com/fbo-interactive/index.html
Refer to BPPM 80.16 for more information.
Central Receiving Shipping Account
Departments may route shipments to be shipped with FedEx or UPS through Central Receiving see BPPM 80.15.
OGRD Shipping Account (shipping proposals and other documents)
Departments shipping via FedEx for the Office of Grant and Research Development (OGRD): Click here for more information provided by Central Receiving.