U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Fees
For each H-1B petition, your employer pays the fees to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- $460 Form I-129 Filing Fee: charged to H-1B petitions (change of status, change of employer, extension, amendment and concurrent employment)
- $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee: charged to a U.S. employer’s initial H-1B petition (change of status, change of employer, and concurrent employment). Does not apply to an H-1B extension or amendment petition.
- $1,410 Optional Premium Processing Fee: effective 10/01/2018
Click here for the updated USCIS fee chart.
- $460 Form I-129 Filing Fee
- $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee
- $1410 Optional Premium Processing Fee
IMPORTANT: Separate checks are required for each fee. Please complete separate invoice vouchers for each check.
All checks are made payable to: U.S. Department of Homeland Security.