U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Fees
For each H-1B petition, your employer pays the fees to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- $460 Form I-129 Filing FeeCharged to all H-1B petitions (change of status, change of employer, extension, amendment and concurrent employment)
- $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection FeeCharged only to a U.S. employer’s initial H-1B petition (change of status, change of employer, and concurrent employment). Does not apply to an H-1B extension or amendment petition.
- $1,225 Optional Premium Processing Fee
USCIS fees have changed effective December 23, 2016. Applications and petitions filed after this date must include the new fees or USCIS will reject your submission.
Click here for the updated USCIS fee chart.
- $460 Form I-129 Filing Fee
- $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee
- $1225 Optional Premium Processing Fee
IMPORTANT: Separate checks are required for each fee. Please complete separate invoice vouchers for each check.
All checks are made payable to: U.S. Department of Homeland Security.