The purchasing card is the preferred method of payment for WSU unless the vendor does not accept card payments or the purchase requires a different payment method per policy. For a list of prohibited purchases on the Procurement Card see BPPM 70.08.
TO APPLY FOR A WSU PROCUREMENT CARD
Use the link here
- Procurement Card Information (BPPM 70.08)
- Forms and Reports
- Problems and Solutions
- Record Retention Schedule
- Training Classes and Resources
QUESTIONS MAY BE ADDRESSED TO
- Purchasing Card Program Administration:
- Purchasing Card Program Manager:
Deanna Sullivan (509) 335-2034
- Purchasing Card Program Specialist:
Tiffany Loveless (509) 335-2032
Please refer to the WSU COVID-19 homepage for status updates and FAQs.