- Instructions to request a One Time Payment in Workday can be found here.
- Instructions to create an Honorarium payment can be found here.
WSU’s Standard Payment Terms
In general, unless otherwise noted, invoices will be processed for payment within a net/30 days from the receipt of a properly completed invoice to Accounts Payable via Workday or Purchase Order in the Accounts Payable email
- Invoices will not be processed for payment until all items invoiced have been received. See Receiving Goods.
- Payments on Contracts is considered timely if made by the University within 30 days after receipt of a properly completed invoices, unless otherwise notated in the contract.
- If rush payment is needed, please contact Accounts Payable. See Contact Us (email@example.com).
See WSU’s Purchasing Terms and Conditions for more information.
WSU values our internal and external partners. The Payments team has been working hard to process outstanding invoices to clear the accumulated backlog, and messaging delays to our suppliers. For suppliers inquiring as to payment status with you directly, we recommend that you share the following message:
HOW TO LOOK UP INVOICE/PAYMENT STATUS:
You can look up invoice payment status using this reference guide.